$50,000 PRICE REDUCTION JANUARY 2019 on this 2002 6300 Hatteras RPMY– A REDUCTION THIS TIME OF YEAR SHOWS OWNERS ARE VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS BEING THE NEXT 63 CONTRACTED.
JUST ARRIVED IN ANNAPOLIS NOVEMBER FROM MI (FRESH WATER) ITS WHOLE LIFE!!!
LOWEST HOUR 63 RPMY ON THE MARKET ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
FLAWLESS ENGINE ROOM WITH VERY RECENT 1000 HOUR SERVICE COMPLETED
FULL FOUR SIDED FLYBRIDGE ENCLOSURE
HARDTOP -NOT THE PIPEWELDERS FRAME AND CANVAS- A TRUE FIBERGLASS HARDTOP WITH MULTI COLOR LIGHTING
7215 GARMIN GPS
TWIN COLOR FURUNOS
TWIN ICOM VHF’S
FRESH BOTTOM NOV 2018
RE-TUNED PROPS NOV 2018
From The OWNER:
- Yacht built for former CEO of Brunswick Corp. owner of Hatteras Yachts at the time.
- Second owner was another well known yachtsman in MI
- After moving from Hatteras factory to the Great Lakes the yacht spent its entire life in fresh water.
- Engines received 1,000 hour factory recommended service by Michigan Caterpillar just before leaving for the Chesapeake.
- 2018 AVON tender with 50 HP Yamaha 4 cycle engine and davits new July 2018.
- Bottom painted November 2018 with two coats of Pettit Ultima SR60.
- Props recently tuned by Black Dog Propeller.
- Props coated with PropSpeed.
- New Revere Coastal Commander 6 person valise life raft (likely to be retained by owner for next boat as well as EPIRB).